Giving thanks is a simple and effective way to show others that we care. But did you know that expressing gratitude also eases stress and anxiety and promotes feelings of well-being and satisfaction? Gratitude takes thankfulness a step further by allowing us to notice simple pleasures and acknowledge the abundance in our lives.
Here are a few simple ways to practice gratitude:
- Keep a daily journal of 3 – 5 things for which you are grateful
- Write a letter to a person whom you appreciate
- Share positive reviews on social media
- Donate to charity or volunteer for a worthy cause
- Wear a Gratitude Bracelet as a reminder to appreciate the little things
For more gratitude jewelry ideas, visit Lavha.com, where every purchase benefits those in need.