The remarkable strength of pure Eucalyptus essential oil naturally aids the body with feelings of easy breathing to support respiratory health. It works on an aromatherapy level to clear the mind of unwanted distraction and clutter, and to give feelings of calm energy. Use this remarkable botanical in its most pure form to ease sore muscles, deter pests, promote immunity, and treat sore muscles and skin.
- Enjoy the honey-and-mint scent for feelings of free breathing in cold-weather blends.
- Rely on this natural ointment to ease bites, sunburns and other skin irritations.
- Massage a dilution into muscles and joints for warming relief from feelings of strain.
- Use in aromatherapy applications to focus and calm the mind on stressful days.
- Use full strength to naturally deter pests around your home and storage.
- 100% pure, best-quality essential oils with no added fillers.
The sweet and refreshing scent of Eucalyptus essential oil works to purify your space all year long. Use it during the colder months to purify stale indoor air and give feelings of relief for adults with colds and coughs. Recover from outdoor adventures during the summer with powerful constituents that give feelings of relief for itchy insect bites and sore backs. Rely on the aromatherapy benefits of Eucalyptus year-round to relax your nerves and clear your mind of distractions and mental pressure.
Blend a few drops of full-strength Eucalyptus essential oil with another protective oil such as Tea Tree or Lavender and apply to a diffuser bead to expose your body to the uplifting scent for natural protection and an aromatherapy boost throughout the day. The robust combination gives feelings of protection against circulating threats in closed winter environments.
The honey-and-mint scent of Eucalyptus essential oil has a great track record for dispelling nervous exhaustion and mental fatigue. Blend with a neutral carrier oil and rub the dilution across the back of the neck and on inner arms. Use your fingertips to gently rub temples. Place your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe deeply for best aromatherapy affect.