With remarkably easy power toward relaxation, the sweet floral embrace of Lavender essential oil creates a calm, soothing, and relaxing ambiance in any space. Use it to release feelings of stress, calm jitters or even to ease into a good night's sleep. Apply it to the skin for bites and stings, minor burns, cuts, or other skin irritations. Lavender is an indispensable resource for any natural health toolkit.
- Reduce feelings of stress with all-natural constituents found in Lavender essential oil.
- Soothe cuts, bruises, or burns with the mellow floral scent.
- Use alone or blended with a complementary product to promote healthy relaxation.
- Tackle feelings of sadness, stress, or anxiety with this gently uplifting aid.
- Diffuse in the evening a few hours before bedtime for better overnight rest.
- 100% pure, best-quality essential oils with no added fillers.
The delicious and soothing aroma of pure Lavender is an important foundation for any essential oil collection. With a sweet and floral ambiance that holds just a hint of woody spice, you can fill your rooms with a relaxing scent to boost physical and mental health. Use it to release stress, negative energy, feelings of anger and frustration. Breathe it in the evening to ease into a good night’s sleep, or try it at work to naturally reduce your stress levels in high pressure situations.
Lavender can be diffused in the air, applied to the skin, or inhaled directly from a diffuser base. Apply several drops to a porous bead and rub gently between your hands for best distribution. Carry with you to work, to school, or around during a busy day for feelings of relaxation and calm when you need it most. Massage a dilution of Lavender and carrier oil (such as fractionated coconut or olive oil) onto your wrists and feet to ease into a good night's sleep.
Blend a few drops of Lavender with a complimentary oil (Lemon, Peppermint) and add to a diffuser as part of your bedtime routine. This gentle and relaxing scent will help you let go of the day's stress and ease into sleep. Sprinkle onto a clean cloth and carry into a hot shower for a unique spa aromatherapy experience at home. Massage a dilution gently into your back muscles, shoulders, and soles of the feet to calm and comfort.